Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wine, whine, wine

Bitching never gets you anywhere... or does it? I say it doesn't, but "doing the opposite" worked for George Constanza on one episode of "Seinfeld" so maybe it will work for me on one post.

I WANT MY GOD DAMNED PERMIT TO SHOW UP. I am sick of being GAY ICE CREAM MAN IN WAITING. I want to get my damned truck on the road, and I want a line of people at my window as if I were doling out brains to zombies. 

COME ON, STATE OF NEW YORK! You are known for getting things done in a timely and cost effective manner. Oh.. wait... I gave myself license to bitch. COME ON, STATE OF NEW YORK! You can't deal with simple shit like laminating my face? You idiots. We've all been to the DMV, and we know just how pathetic our state agencies are. HURRY UP, you lazy-ass fools.

The zombies need brains.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. "doling out brains to zombies"...."simple shit like laminating my face?"

    ....hahahahhaa....omg.....ahahahhahhahha

    Sorry I can't comment further. It's funny cuz it's true. Good luck, BGICT.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter