Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updates: La Cage and Hell's Kitchen

Hello from Maine! I'm working in Boston this weekend, but hopped up here to see my mom for a day. There are a few things to bring you up-to-date on.

I just scored a bunch of tickets to the Broadway revival of La Cage Aux Folles. If you'd like to see my fellow Juilliard alumni Kelsey Grammer do his thing, watch Twitter tomorrow for the giveaway. I'm also giving a few pairs away via our Facebook page. Don't you want a free night out? Of course you do! Just don't wear these shoes to the show, they've already had their night on the red carpet.

Mark this date: May 2. We'll be at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market Gourmet Food Truck Bazaar along with a number of other fun food people. Calexico Cart will be there, and i'm really eager to try their food, but what I'm most excited about is that we'll be parked next to Treats Truck. Not only will we be parked with them, we'll be making some special desserts using Kim's products. You want an ice cream sandwich made with her delicious chocolate chip cookies? Maybe with a layer of Nutella slathered in? You're covered! We'll be on 39th Street near Ninth Avenue.

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting married in Central Park on May 1st, we had already planned on all going to the HKFM on Sunday, and this makes the whole thing even BETTER!!! I can't wait! It's going to be a great weekend. See ya' May 2nd!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter