Friday, August 7, 2009

Radio alert!

Last week George Bodarky, host of an excellent local public radio show called Cityscape, came by the truck. Some of you even spoke to his microphone; thanks for being good sports. George has assembled a bit about BGICT, and it will air on his show tomorrow (Saturday) morning. If you're in NYC you can pick it up on WFUV, 90.7. The show starts at 7:30am.

I'm excited to say that his segment has also been picked up by NPR! It will air on Weekend Edition sometime Saturday morning. I think Weekend Edition runs pretty much everywhere, but if you need help finding your local signal click here.

I haven't heard the segment, but since I have George's phone number I suspect he would not say anything too vicious. Please tune in. Thank you, George!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter